9 Stainless Steel Kitchens
- We can learn a thing or two from foodies about kitchen design, as the following modern Dwell kitchen-centric homes—the stuff that culinary dreams are made of—so elegantly prove.
- Designer John Picard isn’t afraid of getting his hands dirty in the kitchen, or washing the sand off his feet in the bathroom.
- Belly up to the bar (or kitchen island) and perch atop one of these seven modern stools.
- A delicious slab of white Carrara marble, a couple of planks of plywood, and 20,000 Legos: These are among the inventive materials used for some of our favorite kitchen islands from the pages of…
- Want to know how to ruin a dinner party really quickly? Fill the house with smoke.
- For Erik and Ivana Gonzalez, the design of their kitchen—and every other room in the house—was truly a family affair.
- Typography guru Erik Spiekermann and his wife, designer Susanna Dulkinys, hate clutter.
A recessed handle helps the stainless-steel appliance maintain a low profile, while three internal racks offer more cleaning capacity. At 42 decibels when running, the 800 series is also among the quietest dishwashers around.