8 Ways to Design with Pine
- Two years ago architect Chad Everhart came across an old farmhouse near Boone, North Carolina.
- From the Atlantic Coast to the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Carolinas are known for their unique subset of Southern culture.
- Inspired by architect Lucy Marston's edited farmhouse in the English countryside (featured in our March 2014 issue), we've rounded up a few more modern farmhouse renovations.
- Today we venture out to the American, Canadian and English countryside to view inventive, modern takes on a venerable architectural archetype: the farmhouse.
- As dedicated modernists, we consider sustainability a baseline need, not an added bonus.
- As we previously explored in Modern Gables, these five homes provide a well needed break from the hustle and bustle of city life. Take a closer look at these strikingly innovative barn residences.
- We certainly wouldn't recommend decorating in red and green together all year long but at this time of year it's fun to think about.
- Take an armchair trek to Louisiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, and more through our slideshow of houses that showcase the best of southern living.