8 Reasons to Love Herringbone
- These 8 interiors from Japanese houses we’ve shown in our pages possess warm woods, clean lines, and an unparalleled design sense.
- "No man is an island," wrote poet John Donne, but in the case of kitchens an aptly placed island makes the room.
- Don’t overlook things underfoot; these five floors are an integral part of their homes' design.
- Cole & Son, a London-based wallpaper manufacturer established in 1875, recently launched its collection of autumn wallpapers, including a particularly striking harlequin pattern of overlain…
- A flat renovated by a pair of fashion insiders breathes new life into architect Moshe Safdie's iconic Habitat '67 building.
- Restrained by local building code, architect Michael O’Sullivan forwent a flashy facade on this new Auckland, New Zealand, home, saving the fireworks for the interior.
- Kaan Architecten has been awarded 2013 a Benelux Aluminum Award for sustainable renovation in the non-residential buildings category for its painstaking refurbishment of a building in central…
- Last weekend, the Getty Research Institute's show Julius Shulman's Los Angeles opened in its third location, a cathedral-like neo-Mudéjar style water tower named Canal de Isabel II in Madrid.