8 Eat-in Kitchens
- Breakfast: the most important meal of the day! Here's how to do it right, from architectural dining nooks to gadgets geared towards making your morning pour as painless as possible.
- Winter white is a color theme that may be trendy at the moment--but is equally classic and has long been revered by modernists.
- Jean-Christophe Aumas’ multihued Paris apartment houses both the highly sought artistic director and the stunning assemblage of furniture he’s brought back from his travels.
- At age 34, Philip M. Isaacson commissioned architect F. Frederick Bruck to design a home for him and his wife. That was 1959.
- From a single sheet to a shiny-metal extravaganza, stainless steel remains a very viable way of modernizing your kitchen. Here are 9 ways to incorporate the low-maintenance material.
- A couple’s dinner out at their neighborhood bistro provides just the right impetus for their restaurant-inspired kitchen renovation.
- Merriam-Webster defines a table as: A piece of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, providing a level surface on which objects may be placed.
- This year, Build it Green celebrates the completion of its 10,000th GreenPoint rated home.