7 Modern Sofas We Love
- In this Brussels mansion, nothing has a price tag, but almost everything is for sale. Here, two design experts curate their fantasy house.
- Jean-Christophe Aumas’ multihued Paris apartment houses both the highly sought artistic director and the stunning assemblage of furniture he’s brought back from his travels.
- After purchasing a revered archetypal lake house designed by American architect Richard Meier, a retired couple launches into the home’s second renovation in 35 years.
- What do an Eichler in San Rafael, a prefab in Emeryville, and a house/gallery in Antwerp have in common? They feature interiors outfitted with mid-century furniture.
- One of the New York Five and American modernism's most-celebrated architects is celebrating his 50th year in practice in 2013.
- Home to Herman Miller, Michigan has a long and storied modernist pedigree. Here are seven inventive or noteworthy Michigan houses from Dwell's archives.
- Take a look into these 10 homes to see how they have effortlessly furnished their interiors with playful collections of mismatched items.
- Editor-in-chief Sam Grawe offers his San Francisco apartment as a staging ground for a couple LivingColors lamps, and we asked associate photo editor Alexis Tjian to set up a few color-saturated…