6 Ways to Design with Marc Newson
- For Parisian gallery director Didier Krzentowski, the art of collecting has become a career by design.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Throughout his decades-long career, Australian industrial designer Marc Newson has produced prolifically.
- We’d like to congratulate purple—or rather its more showy cousin, orchid—for regaining the spotlight after Pantone’s 2014 color of the year announcement.
- It’s been awhile since we last visited the City of Light, so here’s a jaunt to five modern abodes we adore.
- It’s the time of year when the dining room tends to actually be used for its original purpose as an elegant venue for long meals with family and friends. Here are 7 stunning examples from our pages.
- Modern furniture and architecture looks even richer when paired with a robust art collection. Look to these seven homes for how to create just the right synthesis.
- Furnishing and decorating all at once can end up feeling cold and impersonal, but pieces gathered over time tell a much better story and allow a sense of you to shine through.