101 The Modern Office
- In Shibaura, this former bowling alley is now the shared offices of international advertising agency TBWA and Japanese agency Hakuhodo.
- Inside a 47,000-square-foot warehouse, Clive Wilkinson built a veritable campus for Pallotta TeamWorks, a national charity-events company.
- Now that work can be done anywhere, what qualifies as an office?
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- The future of the office is about providing a balanced response to the environment and the person in the office—–or at home, in the park, on a plane, or wherever the “office” happens to be.
- Herman Miller’s National Design Center in Atlanta achieved a LEED Gold rating for commercial interiors.
Renting versus buying. Prefab versus renovation. Kitchens, bathrooms, the home office, and more. Over the years, we've compiled hundreds of ideas for smart home design. Bookmark this page and visit often for loads of home design tips, inspiration, how to's, and solutions!
- Matilda McQuaid is the head of the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum’s Textiles Department: