10 Tiny Kitchens We Love
- As previously highlighted in Five Boroughs in 48 Hours Dwell invites you to take a look at these great additions.
- New York City is the nation’s capital of cramped quarters. But for a select lucky few, scant square footage adds up to a cozy home to call one’s own.
- We've dedicated the pages in our November 2012 issue to living large in small spaces, whether they're 235, 900, or 2,000 square feet. But there's more!
- Here are nine residences from the Dwell archives that apply the philosophy of "less is more" by stealthily hiding unnecessary clutter and creating smart storage solutions for various rooms in the…
- We take a journey from San Diego to Brooklyn to Warsaw and beyond to check out the myriad ways to rework a loft space.
- What’s the secret to successfully wedging a kitchen into a 258-square-foot apartment? A visual balancing act.
- A recently released book from the Monacelli Press celebrates the connection between indoor and outdoor space in residential architecture.
- The budget was nearly as tight as the space in this cheerful renovation of a 516-square-foot flat in Bratislava.