- With an opulent slant and modern outlook, today’s Indian buildings continue the country’s architectural heritage.
- We love nothing more than hitting the road in search of the best in global design. Here's our tour of five Asian cities that architecture fans can't afford to miss.
- India is a country filled with rich colors and diverse patterns. Visual overload is precisely how many would describe the country.
- The Places We Live is a new book of extraordinary photographs by Norwegian photographer Jonas Bendiksen, documenting the teeming urban slums and shantytowns of four world cities: Nairobi, Mumbai,…
- Take a photographic trek through cities like Melbourne, Australia; Istanbul, Turkey; Mumbai, India; Oslo, Norway; and more, in our anthology of must-stop destinations for the design-savvy traveler.
- Seeking to harmoniously integrate a modern aesthetic into the varied architectural vernaculars of Mumbai, India, the Brooklyn-based firm Khanna Schultz (made up of the wife-and-husband team of Vrinda…
- It’s hard to believe that this idyllic house sited in a coastal coconut grove in Nandgaon, India, is a mere hour’s drive from bustling Mumbai.
- In honor of the summer travel season, we've collected 7 modern getaways in far-flung locations from India to New Zealand to Greece.