- I first met Cathy Leff, director of the Wolfsonian-Florida International University, three years ago when she gave me a splendid bicycle tour of Miami, Florida.
- Though the Campana brothers carried the day at Design Miami, and Art Basel housed more Jean Dubuffet than you’d care to buy, or sell, the graphic designer holding court on Miami Beach this past…
- The Mondrian South Beach, a new luxury boutique hotel designed by Dutch design star Marcel Wanders, is much like Wanders himself: large, white, and pricey.
- In our July/August issue, we take a look at 15 women leading the design world, one of whom is Laurinda Spear, cofounder of the Miami firm Arquitectonica.
- Aaron Britt: Having been to Miami several times now, most recently for Design Miami and Art Basel Miami Beach just last month, I've grown increasingly fond of the place.
- From northeastern Italy to downtown Pittsburgh, a trendy neighborhood in Melbourne, Australia, to Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, here are eight inventive, modern apartment buildings that fit in…
- Though Design Miami wrapped up a month ago, Moorhead & Moorhead's installation begs to be revisited.
- Each January, the American Institute of Architects awards its annual Honor Awards to the top designs in architecture, interior architecture, and regional and urban design.