- I first met Cathy Leff, director of the Wolfsonian-Florida International University, three years ago when she gave me a splendid bicycle tour of Miami, Florida.
- Aaron Britt: Having been to Miami several times now, most recently for Design Miami and Art Basel Miami Beach just last month, I've grown increasingly fond of the place.
- In our July/August issue, we take a look at 15 women leading the design world, one of whom is Laurinda Spear, cofounder of the Miami firm Arquitectonica.
- Though the Campana brothers carried the day at Design Miami, and Art Basel housed more Jean Dubuffet than you’d care to buy, or sell, the graphic designer holding court on Miami Beach this past…
- One of the best bits of design I saw in Miami, when I was there last month for Design Miami and Art Basel Miami Beach, was well off the gallery-party-hotel circuit.
- From northeastern Italy to downtown Pittsburgh, a trendy neighborhood in Melbourne, Australia, to Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, here are eight inventive, modern apartment buildings that fit in…
- Each January, the American Institute of Architects awards its annual Honor Awards to the top designs in architecture, interior architecture, and regional and urban design.
- In our Rewind section, we comb the archives to find historic architectural projects that beg to be revisited, from modernist baseball stadiums to retro airports to an imperial villa in Japan.