Hong Kong, China
- In Hong Kong, we had the opportunity to check out the new Upper House hotel.
- Kansas City, Missouri, is the home of Make It Right's latest community revitalization project.
- After an EF5 tornado devestated the tiny town of Greensburg, Kansas, (then populartion 1,500) in 2007, the residents came together and did the unbelievable: Rebuilt as a sustainable town.
- From wild, green island to center of international commerce: this is the trajectory both Manhattan and Hong Kong have taken since colonists and 19th century British colonial leaders, respectively,…
- There are thousands of architects and designers in the Dwell audience and beyond who are contemplating how they can help with the massive rebuilding effort that will soon get underway in…
- As profiled in our "Women of Influence" roundup in our July/August 2012 issue, Yasmeen Lari is the closest thing Pakistan has to a design superhero.
- On February 13, 2014, the Royal Institute of British Architects inaugurated a new gallery in its central London headquarters with “The Brits Who Built the Modern World.” Drawing on a deep inventory…
- No opera house. No Bondi Beach. No sunning celebs. This is Melbourne, home of Australia’s most thriving design scene.