Hong Kong, China
- In Hong Kong, we had the opportunity to check out the new Upper House hotel.
- Kansas City, Missouri, is the home of Make It Right's latest community revitalization project.
- After an EF5 tornado devestated the tiny town of Greensburg, Kansas, (then populartion 1,500) in 2007, the residents came together and did the unbelievable: Rebuilt as a sustainable town.
- From wild, green island to center of international commerce: this is the trajectory both Manhattan and Hong Kong have taken since colonists and 19th century British colonial leaders, respectively,…
- As profiled in our "Women of Influence" roundup in our July/August 2012 issue, Yasmeen Lari is the closest thing Pakistan has to a design superhero.
- There are thousands of architects and designers in the Dwell audience and beyond who are contemplating how they can help with the massive rebuilding effort that will soon get underway in…
- No opera house. No Bondi Beach. No sunning celebs. This is Melbourne, home of Australia’s most thriving design scene.
- We featured bridges, beautiful low-income housing experiments, and beachside pools in our Touring Sydney, Part 1, slideshow and it would be remiss of us not to include the Australian city's most…