Hong Kong, China
- In Hong Kong, we had the opportunity to check out the new Upper House hotel.
- From wild, green island to center of international commerce: this is the trajectory both Manhattan and Hong Kong have taken since colonists and 19th century British colonial leaders, respectively,…
- As profiled in our "Women of Influence" roundup in our July/August 2012 issue, Yasmeen Lari is the closest thing Pakistan has to a design superhero.
- On February 13, 2014, the Royal Institute of British Architects inaugurated a new gallery in its central London headquarters with “The Brits Who Built the Modern World.” Drawing on a deep inventory…
- In the penultimate chapter of our series on the 100 most popular projects ever published in Dwell, a selection of homes including a few mid-century favorites, a tree house in Canada, and more.
- In our latest Backstory series, Seattleite Lou Maxon recounts the thrills and trials of ditching the suburbs, buying property, and designing and building a modern house…
- Kansas City, Missouri, is the home of Make It Right's latest community revitalization project.
- After an EF5 tornado devestated the tiny town of Greensburg, Kansas, (then populartion 1,500) in 2007, the residents came together and did the unbelievable: Rebuilt as a sustainable town.