Hecho in Mexico City
- I'm headed to Mexico City tomorrow—I've never been—and I wanted to reach out to the Dwell community to get an inside track on what I should see and where I should go.
- On Thursday I headed down to Mexico City for four days of sheer design tourism. Things got underway that night with a molecular gastronomy feast the Polanco restaurant Oca. Parsley foam, man.
- If your only experience touring Chicago is from watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off, architect Brad Lynch has some insider tips for you.
- Architect and designer Andrés Jaque takes us on a tour of pre-modern Madrid, highlighting the spaces where progressive design is breaking the mold.
- Nestled on the Pacific coastline, between Los Angeles’s sprawl and the Mexican border, San Diego is a surprisingly design-forward town with a handful of modern masterpieces to prove it.
- My fourth and final day in Mexico City was a real treat: the perfect blend of making a few new friends and finally clapping eyes on a building that feels like an old pal.
- In this new feature, we present an architectural insider’s guide to a great design destination. This issue: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Should your summer travels take you south of the border, we've rounded up all the architecture and design hotspots in this quintet of Latin American city guides.