Exploring Melbourne, Australia
- Photographer Peter Bennetts cuts out the middleman, photographing his favorite spots in his home base, Melbourne, Australia.
- An uncannily simple white cube gallery space wrapped in black granite comes to the Australian pavilion of the Venice Architecture Biennale.
- One element of my tour of Melbourne that really surprised me was how much I liked the new Melbourne Convention Center by Hamish Lyon of NH Architecture and Nik Karalis of Woods Bagot.
- From northeastern Italy to downtown Pittsburgh, a trendy neighborhood in Melbourne, Australia, to Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, here are eight inventive, modern apartment buildings that fit in…
- After zipping around the countryside on my third day in Melbourne, Australia, Day Four was to be a decidedly urban affair--a self-guided tour of some of the city's architectural marvels with stops…
- Editor Aaron Britt keeps the home fires stoked with tales and photographs from his architectural tour of Melbourne, Australia.
Editors' Picks Places
- Breakfast: the most important meal of the day! Here's how to do it right, from architectural dining nooks to gadgets geared towards making your morning pour as painless as possible.