City Guides for the Design-Savvy Traveler
- The Dwell editors travel far and wide searching for the newest designs to bring into each issue. See our favorite spots and modern havens around the globe with our must-read city guides.
- We love nothing more than hitting the road in search of the best in global design. Here's our tour of five Asian cities that architecture fans can't afford to miss.
- A churning metropolis defined by its Indian, English, and Portuguese past, Mumbai, India, now has the poise, populace, and design potential to be one of the 21st century’s most interesting…
- Did you know Dwell has covered design in far-flung locations since our very beginning? What was once called Elsewhere has since evolved to departments we call "Detour" and "Postcard".
- Should your summer travels take you south of the border, we've rounded up all the architecture and design hotspots in this quintet of Latin American city guides.
- Santiago may be a tamer city than its South American brethren, but as architect Sebastián Irarrázaval tells us, there's change afoot where colonial legacy meets modern urban design.
- Now that summer is here, what better time to plan a vacation?
- Cathy Leff takes to the road (and sidewalk) to lead us on an intrepid bicycle tour of Miami’s architectural and cultural wonders.