- Is Belgium the new Netherlands?
- Globetrotting Belgian architect Julien De Smedt carves out a space to call his own in a converted industrial loft building in Brussels.
- The architect looks back at Habitat ’67 and shares his thoughts on the future of prefabrication.
- The developer of Three on the Bund gallery gives us a behind-the-scenes tour of the creative side of Shanghai.
- Did you know Dwell has covered design in far-flung locations since our very beginning? What was once called Elsewhere has since evolved to departments we call "Detour" and "Postcard".
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Critics call Paris a "living museum." If so, designer Erwan Bouroullec curates a must-see list from a compelling collection.
- Dispassionate about his city's de rigueur "City of Design" designation, architect Gilles Saucier shows us there's more to Montreal than Expo 67.