- Globetrotting Belgian architect Julien De Smedt carves out a space to call his own in a converted industrial loft building in Brussels.
- Is Belgium the new Netherlands?
- The architect looks back at Habitat ’67 and shares his thoughts on the future of prefabrication.
- Dispassionate about his city's de rigueur "City of Design" designation, architect Gilles Saucier shows us there's more to Montreal than Expo 67.
- The developer of Three on the Bund gallery gives us a behind-the-scenes tour of the creative side of Shanghai.
- Did you know Dwell has covered design in far-flung locations since our very beginning? What was once called Elsewhere has since evolved to departments we call "Detour" and "Postcard".
- One of the oldest cities in the United States and home to the country’s first International Style skyscraper, Philadelphia is, unfortunately, now associated more with cheesesteaks and colonial…
- Take a look into these 10 homes to see how they have effortlessly furnished their interiors with playful collections of mismatched items.