Architecture Tour: Madrid, Spain
- It’s been called Byzantium, Constantinople, Stamboul, and Tsarigrad, but as designer Efe Buluc shows us, there’s only one Istanbul.
- In her new e-book, Design Voices, Anna Carnick puts eight designers—Milton Glaser, Massimo Vignelli, Stefan Sagmeister, Giulio Cappellini, Ross Lovegrove, Tokujin Yoshioka, Dror Benshetrit, and…
- Dispassionate about his city's de rigueur "City of Design" designation, architect Gilles Saucier shows us there's more to Montreal than Expo 67.
- During Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, there is one person that everyone watches: Rossana.
- Critics call Paris a "living museum." If so, designer Erwan Bouroullec curates a must-see list from a compelling collection.
- When people talk about Jason Miller, they invariably mention three things, in varying order: his wit, his youth, and his meteoric rise in the burgeoning United States design scene.
- Nitin Rao, along with Kaustuv DeBiswas, is co-founder of Sunglass, a cloud-based environment that aims to democratize design and provide an easy, user-friendly way to collaborate on 3D content.
- Italian architect and designer Piero Lissoni spent an evening at the Graye showroom in Los Angeles last week at a gathering to celebrate his furniture designs for Living Divani and Porro, which Graye…