9 Amazing Modern Houses by Paul Archer
@current / @total
- Green Orchard, the home Paul Archer designed for his parents outside Bristol, England, sows the seeds of an active retirement.
- Newly released by Harper Collins, Designs on Film: A Century of Hollywod Art Direction is a compendium of images celebrating iconic interiors and architecture.
- I posted some of the mid-century buildings in my last Borrego Springs update, but over the course of my three days in the desert I visited a half dozen really beautiful homes.
Handbags and clutches that look like books—does a better combination exist? Each handmade-felt book-clutch is based on famous covers of lit classics, such as Moby Dick and Cather in the Rye. These are produced in limited runs, so it’d be wise of you to get one while you can. Also, be sure to check out Mourir Auprès de Toi, a charming little film designer Olympia Le-Tan collaborated on with director Spike Jonze.
- Fashion icon, branding expert, and all around English design maven Paul Smith is the subject of the new book Paul Smith A to Z, a collection of his musings on a vast array of topics.
- I am very excited to announce that Philip M.
- In northwest Michigan, a vacation retreat boasts a prime vantage point from which to soak up the bucolic scenery.
- Conceptualized by a Parisian violin maker and handmade of limewood with a water-based finish, the Tidy Books Box allows kids to select books from their covers rather than their spines.